Friday, August 27, 2010

Don’t Believe It? Just Listen To What Some.........We stupid people with our stupid laws



"We stupid people with our stupid laws…! A cultural revolution targeting health fitness in the body is the only answer I feel." - I went a little bitter as I said this to Eva.
"Answer to what?" - She was still looking at my face.
"An answer to our stupidity that can dispel all the darkness shadowing our minds…!" - I looked far into infinity with a sparkle of hope in my eyes.
"But how will it? And why will it? If all the rays of light couldn't do it in our past till date, why on earth will this one do so, now?" - She almost challenged me with her question.

"None of those ever addressed health... the health of the human species as such and its fitness all through its life! They all addressed other things in their light; like spirituality, sociology, politics, religion, God, economics, love, poetry and science. And all these spheres of knowledge and action are corruptible either by obscurity or by cunningness, which they always fell prey to...giving birth to all stupid laws and all stupid people like we all are. No cultural revolution could do any real good to the human kind at all… and everything every time fell back to the same square one!" - I had spoken a little bit too much in one single go, so I stopped.


"But why will health not fall prey to them too?" She was trying to get what I was up to.
"Health accepts bribes not! We can bribe every other thing on earth including even love, but we just cannot bribe the real health in the body and its real fitness all through its life." - I completed my logic.
"But what's the way to address health? Isn't medical science already doing it to the best of its knowledge and expertise?" - She had logic too at her disposal.



"I don't think medical science is addressing the issue of health fitness at all. It's only addressing the issue of providing help to the ill; it's not making them fit and well!" - I was still holding something back from Eva, which she very shrewdly guessed now and started smiling at me.
"So you have some breakthrough procedure of health fitness in your mind to deal with the stupid laws that we stupid people are victims to believing in, you want to say?"




"Yes, that is exactly what I want to say; and we can make it into a cultural revolution too!" - My eyes started shining with a glow as I jumped into the challenge to play the game of life as hopeful as never before!

No comments:

Post a Comment